FRONTEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
NORIGIN MEDIA is a TV Everywhere company, which enables multi-screen and OTT services for carriers, broadcasters and content owners. The Scandinavian company offers a complete multi-screen application suite and a Live TV hosting headend capacity as primary products.
NORIGIN MEDIA is reinventing how people watch TV. Join the technical revolution on how people will consume TV content in the years to come. You will architect and develop user experiences that will reach millions of TV users on Smartphones, Tablets, PC´s, Connected TV´s and Game Consoles.
- Work closely with backend development team, be able to understand the impact on the whole product, and suggest and plan the best solutions with both backend to frontend in mind
- Take full ownership of a features and functions from first discussion to bringing it live on the product
- Support SCRUM process by creating technical task descriptions with reliable estimates
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions guided by our business needs
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of professional web development experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Experience with Backbone, Bootstrap, jQuery, or other frameworks like Angular.js or React
- Hands on experience with developing for Android or iOS platforms
- Deep understanding of good software design patterns mixed with a healthy passion for refactoring and keeping things simple
- Strong Computer Science skills. Must understand the core principles of OO design & development and how to apply them in a highly scaled environment
- Solid engineering understanding of how to build a scalable, maintainable, efficient UI layer
- Deep passion for creating great user experiences
- You may have experience with UI unit testing frameworks like Jasmine or Mocha
For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and that you are willing to move to Oslo (mandatory). Please send your cover note and CV to email@example.com. Please state the position in the subject field.