NORIGIN MEDIA is a TV Everywhere company, which enables multi-screen and OTT services for carriers, broadcasters and content owners. The Scandinavian company offers a complete multi-screen application suite and a Live TV hosting headend capacity as primary products.
The company has provided solutions for T-Mobile, France Telecom/ Orange, Nextel, EuroSport, TV2 Denmark, BBC, MTV, FOX and other reputable customers. The privately held company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
As a project manager at NORIGIN MEDIA you will be a central point and responsible for driving delivery projects from inception to completion for a group of our customers around the world. A project manager will work closely with sales at the initial stage, development / QA & Product teams during the delivery and the handover of the same to the Live operations and support teams. You will have great influence NORIGIN MEDIAs product portfolio for OTT Video services as well as account managing major customers. We seek an experienced candidate with drive and passion that seeks to work with leading edge products and high demanding customers. The multitasking role and energetic role is a central position in the company.
- Project and program management
- Customer relationship management
- Develop and implement best practices and processes
- Develop and manage project plans
- Track and report project status
- Risk evaluation and change management
- Manage customer expectation
- Monitor quality of project deliverables
- Follow up project accounting and budgets
- Interface with engineers teams (Ops, QA, Development)
- Work with internal and external UI/UX designers
Skills and Experience
- Strong grasp of technical project management (software)
- Strong technical background and process implementation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good organization, presentation and customer service skills
- Ability and flexibility to work with agile methodologies
- Proven track-record of balancing multiple projects at once and delivery
projects successfully and on time (getting things done!)
- Understands perspectives of engineering, UI/UX , video streaming, non-technical, and management level
- Enjoys being on the leading edge of technology
- Good team leader as well as team player
We also appreciate
- Relevant ITIL and agile project management certifications
- UI/UX experience
- Experience from product development
- Understanding and experience from DevOps methodology
- Knowledge and experience as SCRUM Product Owner
For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and that you are willing to move to Oslo (mandatory). Please send your cover note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position in the subject field.