We are looking for an awesome User Experience (UX/UI) Designer to join our team – with a proven record of delivering irresistible solutions which address our customers’ business challenges and opportunities. The ideal candidate would have experience collaborating effectively with development and engineering team in agile delivery methodologies. Working hand-in-hand with them you will be responsible for identifying and crafting solutions to meet our clients’ needs and requirements for a seamless experience across all platforms.
- Build user-centred designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback and usability study findings
- Create everything from simple wireframes, workflows, renderings and prototypes to communicate both high-level design strategies and detailed interactions
- Become familiar with best practices for every platform we create on currently and any new platform we decide to add to our palette – mobile, tablet, browser, TV etc.
- Collaborate with our project and product managers to influence product strategy, roadmap and define the design process for each and every customer
- Work with the development team and QA team to ensure requirements are met while maintaining a strong focus on the user experience
- Collaborate with our sales team on potential new business opportunities and improve the pre-sales process
- Work with third-party designers and customers in translating business needs into engaging visual presentations and design solutions
- Adapt to the turbulent state of UX software scene and stay flexible and determined to use the best tools currently available
- Norigin Media brand and marketing design management. Managing design assets, creating new designs for products, solutions and website marketing of Norigin Media and all its products
- Creating design elements for marketing collateral and exhibitions
- Supporting design / graphical needs of Sales and marketing teams
- Be a problem solver, dismantling complex problems and proposing simple yet elegant solutions
- 3+ years of experience as a product, UX or interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in design, UX design or human-computer interaction (HCI)
- Fluency in best practices of multi-device information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills – using English
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team to ship products for mobile devices, browser or TV
- Experience with a variety of design tools including Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Experience with Keynote and Powerpoint
- Knowledge and understanding of basic CSS/HTML/JS is considered a plus
- Familiarity with TV streaming applications, enterprise applications, enterprise IT, and mobile applications would be a strong advantage
If you have strong communication and presentation skills (in English), can meet deadlines and work under pressure, are independent and self-motivated – and are willing to move to Oslo (the location of our HQ) – please send your motivation letter, CV and a link to your digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position name in the subject field. All applications must be submitted in English.
Norigin Media is a proudly Scandinavian TV Streaming products & services company. We make TV-Tech simple for broadcasters and operators around the world, who run multi-screen TV streaming solutions similar to Netflix, HBO Nordics, Viaplay, etc.
As one of the original European video streaming providers since 2004, Norigin Media offers video hosting, TV products development and services for multiple global streaming services.
Headquartered in the centre of Oslo, Norigin Media has offices in multiple locations and also have staff in multiple countries. Join our team, in this technically evolving industry and help architect or build new experiences that will reach millions of users across mobiles, tablets, browsers, smart-TVs and game consoles. Apply today to become a part of our family!