- Oslo, Norway (Permanent positions)
- Romania and Spain (Full-time consultant roles)
- Other EU Remote locations may be considered based on expertise
The candidate should be an enthusiastic, passionate about programming. At Norigin Media we are focused on building multiscreen Apps with cutting edge and creative technologies.
We push ourselves to write clean and considerate code that delivers highly performant, functional and reliable experiences across many screens. Join us on our voyage of building great entertainment solutions, whether that’s a large application with millions of users or our in-house technology to accelerate our development team.
Multiscreen includes platforms across all major Smart TV, PC/Mac browser, Mobile and Tablet (iOS and Android), Apple TV, Android TV and PlayStation. We offer opportunities to grow as a developer in a positive and constructive environment.
Code review and knowledge sharing are of great importance to us, so experience working in a team and following our development guidelines is a must.
- 3+ years of professional application development experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent technical qualification.
- Strong experience and interest in modern web technologies such as React/React Native, TypeScript, Vue etc.
- Multiscreen development experience (Smartphones, Tablets, PCs, TVs).
- Deep experience with client integration of Restful APIs.
- Passion for building user experiences with adept knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3+ & the latest DOM APIs)
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and design patterns along with a drive
for keeping things simple.
- Solid foundation of computer science and software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in building production grade solutions that are both scalable and
- Experience with unit, integration & functional testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine or Mocha.
- Experience working with TV Streaming services and video players will be preferred
- English (mandatory) & Norwegian (appreciated) working language.
- A chance to work in a medium sized business and multitask to improve on all round development
- To become a part of an internationally growing TV Tech company and community
- A job that works across all levels of the organisation with delivery teams and the management
- A very international workplace with great projects and people
- Lunch & Coffee (const COFFEE = ‘Code’;)
- Regular company hackathons.
- Socially active work environment with fun colleagues, including table tennis
- A budget for attending tech conferences in Scandinavia and abroad
- Opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to our Norigin tech blog
- Be part of our social events within the company and meet people from all disciplines, not just your fellow nerds
- And other little sweeteners like mobile, home internet, insurances, pensions
If you have managed to
read this far through the application leave a unique funny emoji at the bottom of your cover letter.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position of “Frontend Developer” in the subject field.
For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and that you are eligible for work and residence permit (candidates with existing permits or EU/EEA citizenship prioritised).