Norigin Media offers you a chance to work with the newest of technology and services in a young, fun loving, international environment where your contribution will be noted. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies in telecom and pay-TV industry. Our offices are situated in central Oslo with short distance to after work skiing, cultural activities or the beach in the summer.
The chosen candidate will work directly with customers, and with our development and operations teams.
- Working with project managers, developers and operations engineers at all stages to promote and ensure quality
- Producing test strategy for projects and ensure that these are followed
- Producing test plans and ensuring they are followed and maintained
- Create test cases and automate the test procedures
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Perform GUI testing and Java API testing
- Participate to Development, maintaining and enhancing of the test procedures
- Conduct acceptance testing with customers
- Mentor and train junior QA engineers
- Architect, deploy and manage required test environments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience in software testing of web and mobile applications
- 3+ years experience in automated software testing of web and mobile applications
- ISTQB certification or equivalent (expert level in Test Automation Engineering preferred)
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration
- Proactive and capable of prioritizing tasks and projects
- Analytic problem solver and trouble shooter with a cross functional awareness
- Innovative, flexible and able to view products from the end-user’s point of view
- Quick to learn and adapt
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and verbal
- University Degree
If you have managed to read this far through the application leave a unique funny emoji at the bottom of your cover letter.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Please state the position of “QA Engineer” in the subject field.
For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and that you are eligible for work and residence permit (candidates with existing permits or EU/EEA citizenship prioritised).