The role is primarily located in our HQ in Oslo, with periodical international travel for events and conferences. The position will work directly with the sales and product teams to ensure communication is made and distributed in all the right channels.
The team in Oslo consists of around 35 people from around 15 countries! We speak English at work. The company is a flat organisation with self-running individuals who have a good place for both personal and professional development.
The candidate should be an enthusiastic, passionate about B2B Marketing, networking, conferencing, digital & social media marketing within the Telecom, Media and broadcast industries.
- B2B: Product, Brand & Sales Marketing activities which include creation of marketing materials and presentations with design and implementation effort needed for various print, conference, digital & sales pitches
- Manage a portfolio of media channels including sales pitch material, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Ads, MailChimp, Eventbrite, HubSpot, Zoom) which leads marketing processes into sales leads
- Manage the entire process, from creation of material to distribution of such material to key target businesses and persons working with our product & design teams
- Initiate appointments, analyse needs to market products and services of the company
- Have entire responsibility of conferences and events including trade show planning, organising & marketing activities and management of all events attended in different countries. Work closely with the sales teams on needs for planning and execution.
- Attend networking events & relevant trade-shows to promote Norigin Media solutions internationally
- Run our own TV Tech conference & event NorthernWaves.tv & online Nordic TV Week events & periodical Video Tech events
- Press relations for releases, interviews, adverts and articles internationally
- Provide support for lead generation
- Organise company events (internal and external), conferences and meetups
- Customer satisfaction & surveys to make sure stakeholders feel involved
- Website management (literature, design, branding)
4-6 years experience in marketing, and education in Marketing & Communications. Previous experience in B2B marketing internationally is highly valued.
- Experience with most major marketing tools (WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Ads, MailChimp, Eventbrite, HubSpot)
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects in a small, matrix environment
- Analytics based marketing KPI experience
- Database management for inbound sales
- Experience with managing events and trade shows
- Webinars and online conference management
- Ability to travel very frequently
- Excellent English language skills. Other languages are a huge plus
- A good understanding of tech or passion to learn
- Good demonstration of network, contacts/ database management
- Photoshop or similar tools, basic video editing skills are a plus
- Press relations knowledge or experience
- Experience and passion for working across many countries and foreign cultures
If you have managed to read this far leave a unique funny emoji at the bottom of your cover letter.
For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and that you are willing to move to Oslo (mandatory) and that you are eligible for work and residence permit (candidates with existing permits or EU/EEA citizenship prioritised).
We are evaluating applications on an ongoing basis and hope to fill the position as soon as possible.
Please send your cover note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the position of “Marketing Manager” in the subject field.