Quality Assurance / Testing Intern
Norigin Media offers you a chance to work with the newest of technology and services in a young, fun loving, international environment where your contribution will be noted. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies in the telecom and pay-TV industry. Our offices are situated in central Oslo with a short distance to after work skiing, cultural activities or the beach in the summer.
The chosen candidate will work directly with customers, and with our development and operations teams.
- Working with project managers, developers and operations engineers at all stages to promote and ensure quality
- Create test cases and automate the test procedures
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Participate to Development, maintaining and enhancing of the test procedures
- Conduct acceptance testing with customers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with software testing is preferred but not required
- ISTQB certification or equivalent is preferred but not required
- Proactive and capable of prioritizing tasks and projects
- Analytic problem solver and trouble shooter with a cross functional awareness
- Innovative, flexible and able to view products from the end-user’s point of view
- Quick to learn and adapt
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and verbal
- University Degree
Don’t worry if you feel like you don’t “tick all the boxes”, you may have enough for us to find a place for you in our team!
If you have managed to read this far through the application leave a unique funny emoji at the bottom of your cover letter.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position of “QA Tester” in the subject field.
For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and that you are eligible for work and residence permit (candidates with existing permits or EU/EEA citizenship prioritised).