International Sales Associate
We are looking for a charming, sales person who is looking for a full-time role within the commercial and media-tech space, where the world is an opportunity. We are looking for a junior level person who is keen on an entry level within this field, and with relevant work experience in selling and presentations. Since our focus is North America, Native English speaking is required along with either Spanish or French speaking skills are mandatory.
The staff in Oslo consists of men and women, from across the world. We are around 35 people in our Oslo offices from around 15 countries! We speak English at work. The company is a flat organization with self-running individuals who have a good place for both personal and professional development.
The candidate should be an enthusiastic, passionate about B2B business development, networking, marketing and conferencing within the Telecom, Media and broadcast industries in the beginning of the candidates career. The candidate will be selling TV technology related to streaming services. We have a need to expand our reach within some key markets in Europe and any previous experience will be great! The ideal candidate is eager to learn and want to become the best sales person in the world. Norigin Media will train the candidate from scratch to get fully ready to manage international sales activities.
- Create and maintain a target list of potential customers B2B
- Marketing activities and collateral support & proof reading (American English & French/ Spanish)
- Build a database and sales pipeline in North America (USA & Canada) along with selected European countries.
- Find new business opportunities for the solutions offered by the company
- Work across an allocated region (Europe & Americas) with Pay-TV Operators and Broadcasters/TV Companies
- Manage a portfolio of potential customers, initiate appointments, analyze needs, set up demos and propose solutions
- Business development and hunting opportunities to create meetings and opportunities
- Work with and support marketing activities
- Attend networking events & relevant tradeshows to promote Norigin Media solutions across Europe
- Reporting of activities including sales projections, customer databases and other sales reports
- Customer satisfaction and management of accounts including up-sales
- Reach team, general and revenue targets
- Multifaceted role in an SME
- University degree in North America
- Business, Economics or Marketing preferred
- Native English with Excellent French or Spanish skills (presentation & marketing needs)
- A born hunter. You are not scared of mailing and calling with interest in Sales (experience is preferred)
- Social and eloquent for presentations and engaging with colleagues, partners and customer prospects
- Ability to work with multiple projects and share resources in a small, matrix environment
- Ability to travel very frequently (when ready for the big challenge)
- Excellent Excel and PPT/ Keynote skills
- Experienced and comfortable with value-based selling and and a “can do” mentality
- Good understanding of sales and keen to be trained from an Associate level
- Media tech savvy and you should love not just watching Netflix, but all the technology where it comes from
- A chance to be working in a medium sized business with amazing customers and multitask to improve on all-round development
- To learn and grow as a sales professional
- To become a part of an internationally growing TV Tech company and community
- A job that works across all levels of the organisation with delivery teams and the management
- A very international workplace with great projects and people
- Lunch & Coffee
- Regular sales training and coaching
- Socially active work environment with fun colleagues, including table tennis
- Opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to our Norigin tech blog
- Be part of our social events within the company and meet people from all disciplines
- And other little sweeteners like mobile, home internet, insurances, pensions
If you have managed to
read this far through the application leave a unique funny emoji at the bottom of your cover letter.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position of “International Sales Associate” in the subject field.
For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and that you are eligible for work and residence permit (candidates with existing permits or EU/EEA citizenship prioritised).