Northern Waves TV 2022
Oslo, Norway (4 October 2022): Northern Waves TV have confirmed the agenda for the OTT TV conference planned on Thursday, the 13th of October 2022 in Oslo, Norway. The presentations include a range of OTT Tech, Product and business-related keynotes from leading Nordic Broadcasters and Pay-TV operators.
OTT Presentations from all Scandinavian Public Broadcasters: NRK, SVT and DR will demonstrate the latest production-to-delivery technologies. This will focus on OTT technologies used from pre-production of content to serve audiences with UHD and 5G related delivery.
Norigin Media, organising sponsor, have announced the following distinguished speakers for the one-day event.
- Erik Vold & Geir Børdalen from NRK: innovations from content production to distribution
- Madelen Ottosson from SVT: Producing Content to suit consumption needs
- Peter Welle from DR: Future of UDH
- Jatin Dev from Google: AVOD and the future of TV monetization
- Jon Espen Nergård from Allente: Pay-TV operator tackling content piracy
The afternoon sessions will present products from Nordics telcos including Telenor and Telia from Norway, Tele2 from Sweden, DNA from Finland, Viaplay from Sweden, and Paramount from Denmark.
- Nicole Östman from Viaplay Group: Recommendation & Personalization of Content
- Felipe Fernandez from TV4 Media Sweden: AVOD and OTT Interactivity
- Camilla Amundsen from Telenor Norway: Content and partnership strategies for consumers
- Mikko Saarentaus from DNA Finland: Android TV Success Case Study
- Jesper Dahl from Paramount Global: AVOD and FAST Channels from PlutoTV
- Mike Echternach from Deutsche Telekom: Broadcaster and other partnerships for PayTV
A panel with operators will discuss their position within the OTT and streaming industry, where they contribute to aggregating the best of content while securing a deep relationship with the consumers.
- Camilla Amundsen, CMO at Telenor Norway
- Niclas Rosendal, Director of Entertainment at Tele2 Sweden
- Marius Haugen, Head of TV Tech, Telia Norway
- Brigita Brjuhhanov, TV Product Owner, Elisa Estonia
Northern Waves TV presents the best of Nordic streaming TV and OTT services, their current choices of technologies and business models, where the industry will benefit from shared knowledge.
This event also includes some entertainment within the agenda, to make sure the day is fun for all.
- Multiple Fika breaks in the Scandinavian style to network
- Some afterwork Jazz and Beers
- A sit-down Gala Dinner
- Classical Opera and Piano recitals
Industry specialists Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen and Ben Keen, are the distinguished moderators of this conference.
CEO of Norigin Media & Founder of Northern Waves TV, Ajey Anand says “As the organising sponsor, Norigin Media welcomes everyone to Oslo where we hope to showcase the best OTT services from the local pay-tv operators and broadcasters. Visiting Oslo is lovely at this time of the year and a must for anyone interested in top notch innovation or tech within the streaming TV industry”.
Follow on Twitter: @NorthernWaves @NoriginMedia
For further information, please visit: www.northernwaves.tv
Global Marketing and Communications Manager, Northern Waves
CEO, Norigin Media
Northern Waves TV Conference 2022
The OTT TV conference for the latest updates in TV technology, products and business model trends is confirmed to be in person on the 13th of October 2022 in Oslo, Norway. Northern Waves TV organisers have announced speakers representing leading broadcasters and operators from across the Nordics and Europe.
Norigin Media selected by Vevo for CTV App Validation
Vevo, the world’s leading music video network has partnered with Norigin Media to validate a range of Connected TV (CTV) Apps across Android TV, Roku, Vizio, Fire TV and Apple TV.
Norigin Media and Mux TV Apps Integration
Scandinavia’s leading solution provider for broadcasters, pay TV operators and OTT service providers to boost its TV App Framework with new Mux Data metrics for measuring Quality of Experience (QoE) across multi-screen front-end apps.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Subscribe to receive the latest blogs and updates from our team.