Project Manager (software)
We are looking for a full-time Software Project Manager (Telco) to join our expanding Project and Customer delivery teams, within the TV Apps development team in our Oslo HQ.
The candidate should be passionate about software development, processes and agile methodology. The role is customer facing (Telco) as well as development & QA team coordinative, so it relies heavily on technical coordination and operative account management.
As a Technical Project Manager at Norigin Media you will be responsible for managing software delivery projects from inception to completion for a group of our customers around the world. You will work closely with sales at the initial stage and development, QA and design teams during the delivery and maintenance.
In our Oslo office there are around 35 people from nearly 15 countries! We speak English at work. The company is a flat organisation with self running individuals who will have a good place for both personal and professional development.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Project management (software development / delivery)
- (Telco) Customer relationship management
- Technical account management
- Develop and implement best practices and processes
- Development and QA team coordination and follow up with agile methodologies
- Develop and manage project plans
- Estimations, tracking and reporting of all project status from conception to realisation
- Risk evaluation and change management
- Manage customer expectation
- Delivery management
- Monitor quality of project deliverables
- Follow up project budgets and roadmaps
- Manage cross functional delivery teams (QA, Development, Design)
- Work with internal and external UI/UX designers
- Periodical travel to visit customers for personal relations and guidance from customers
- 4 years of experience from similar roles of Projects Management
- 2 Years development / technical project coordination services
- Good grasp of technical project management (software)
- Technical background and process implementation skills
- 2 Years Experience with Telcos / Telecommunication Operators are preferred
- Strong analytical, coordinative and team-management skills
- Good organisation, presentation and customer service skills
- Ability and flexibility to work with agile methodologies
- Understands perspectives of engineering, UI/UX , video streaming, and management level
- Enjoys being on the leading edge of technology
- Good team leader as well as team player
- Experience from best practice software operations and processes
- English (mandatory) & French/Dutch (appreciated) working language
- A fun working environment right in the centre of Oslo
- International Travel to meet with customers in EU
- A job that works across all levels of the organisation with delivery teams and the management
- A very international workplace with great projects and people
- Regular company hackathons
- Socially active work environment with fun colleagues, including table tennis and pool table
- A budget for attending tech conferences in Scandinavia and abroad
- Opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to our Norigin tech blog
- Be part of our social events within the company and meet people from all disciplines, not just your fellow nerds
- And other little sweeteners like mobile, home internet, insurances, pensions
Salary is negotiable depending on what skills you have and the skills you’re missing and many other things of course. But don’t worry if you feel like you don’t “tick all the boxes”, you may have enough for us to find a place for you in our team! For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and that you are willing to move to Oslo (mandatory) and that you are eligible for work and residence permit (candidates with existing permits or EU/EEA citizenship prioritized).
Please send your cover note and CV to email@example.com. Please state the position of “Project Manager” in the subject field.
Norigin Media is a proudly Scandinavian TV Streaming solutions company. We build multiscreen TV Apps for broadcasters & telcs globally, with TV Streaming solutions similar to Netflix or, Viaplay.
As one of the original European video tech providers since 2004, Norigin Media offers video hosting, TV products development and solutions for multiple global streaming service, Our flagship solutions include tv apps (development services multi-screen app creation using our TV Apps framework) and cloudncoder (Live TV channels and video hosting platform for streaming TV services)
Headquartered in Oslo, Norigin Media has offices in multiple locations and also staff in multiple countries. Join our team, in this technically evolving industry and help architect or build new experiences that will reach millions of users across mobiles, tablets, browsers, smart-TVs and game consoles. Apply today to become a part of our family!