Graphic UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a versatile designer to join our fast moving and highly innovative team at Norigin Media. You should have experience from Graphic/Visual Design or related employment. Initially a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
- A Skilled designer, who has UI / UX / Graphic Design or related field education (understanding HTML and CSS is a plus)
- Confident in working with tools such as Figma/Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other tools for working with animations, prototyping, workflows and presentations
- Striving to improve user experience and any products that you are working on
- Attention to detail, self-managing and highly responsible
- Great in communicating your work to the team and the customer
- Familiar with the best design practices and processes
- Fluent in English
- Happy to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Friendly, open to learn and strive for perfection
WOULD YOU LIKE TO…?
- Produce innovative designs for the company branding and marketing materials (printables, advertisements, etc)
- Work on TV streaming apps with the customers like TV2, RiksTV, Cmore and others
- Gather requirements and communicate them to the team by providing high quality UX/UI handoff (workflows, renderings, DSM and other specifications)
- Work in an international company with friendly and interesting people from all over the world
- Attend company’s social events, participate in our Friday product demos and table tennis competitions
If you feel that you’ll be a great fit for this job, please submit your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com. Please state the position of “Graphic/UI/UX designer” in the subject field. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Norigin Media is a proudly Scandinavian TV Streaming products & services company. We make TV-Tech simple for broadcasters and operators around the world, who run multi-screen TV streaming solutions similar to Netflix, HBO Nordics, Viaplay, etc. As one of the original European video streaming providers since 2004, Norigin Media offers video hosting, TV products development and solutions for multiple global streaming services.
Our flagship solutions include tv apps (development services multi-screen app creation using our TV Apps framework) and cloudncoder (Live TV channels and video hosting platform for streaming TV services)
Headquartered in the centre of Oslo, Norigin Media have offices in multiple locations and also have staff in multiple countries.