Hire skilled software consultants with video experience to join your team remotely or in-house
At Norigin Media, we have almost two decades of experience with video streaming technology. If you are developing your products in-house, we can offer on-site or remote consultant engineers.
You can request both remote or local in-house consultants with strong streaming TV experience. Our staff have access to the best technology, tools, training and support from Norigin Media. Our TV experts are skilled in the full end-to-end delivery chain of modern OTT streaming services.
TV App Developers
- Native App Developers (iOS/TVOS & Android/AndroidTV, Roku)
- Backend Developers (API, nodeJS, Java, cloud)
- Backend Developers (Java, Python, cloud)
- DevOps Engineers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Ansible)
- Video Engineers (Encoding, Origin/Packager, CDN Integrations, SSAI)
- Native and Web expertise
- Player integrations
- Backend and Restful APIs
- Open Source & Norigin IPR
- Mullti-Screen Frameworks
- Broadcast system integrations
- Agile / Waterfall / Scrum
- Onprem / Cloud deployments
- Dev Ops /Continuous Integration
TV TECH COMMUNITY
All our consultants stay connected and share knowledge via online tools such as Slack and in person at regular video tech meetups.
- TV Developer Communities
- Access to Norigin IPR
- Conferences and Training
Are you a Software Engineer Consultant?
In this article, we will develop a simple streaming app on AndroidTV using React Native, and see how we can manage focus navigation. We will also go into detail about some limitations that the standard navigation has, and some ways to mitigate them.
Content has always been king – but what about the technology that delivers it? Can even the best of content be ‘spoiled’ by low quality video delivery or negative user experiences?
Should you develop your Connected TV apps using native or cross-platform technologies? Read about the pros and cons of each here!